Saturday, October 30, 2010

One more day to go.

Just about 12 hours before getting on a plane to the boat.  Quiet anticipation.  I am trying to go through in my mind what the days and nights will be like.  I am not quite sure, but I think I will be tired at the end of every day.

I will be pre-occupied the first few days with not doing anything foolish.  Hopefully, after the nervousness wears off, we will settle down into a routine.

Here is Playmobil in its slip in Summit North Marina.  The marina is on the Chesapeake and Delaware Canal.  Ben Franklin was a big proponent of this canal which was not started until the 1820's.  It took 300 miles off the trip by water from Philadelphia to Baltimore.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo of the boat! DO have a wonderful time! Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and keep taking lots of photos- the one of the bridge is great. e

    ReplyDelete